Thursday, June 21, 2012

Has any one ever flown nonstop between Pittsburgh and either Seattle, San Francisco, San Diego, or LA

Has any one ever flown nonstop between Pittsburgh and either Seattle, San Francisco, San Diego, or LA???
I will be on the LA and Seattle flight soon, I just wanted to know what the entertainment and food was like. I know they don't give you food for free but could you tell me what the food they sell is like. Thanks
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, I've even gone to New Zealand. And man, let me tell you, I know allot of people want to go there, let me just tell you its 22 hours by plane so if you have the opportunity...don't. You don't want to be on a plane for more than 8 hours. 22 hours is like a stress test that's out of control. You're locked in there, the treadmill is going, you got wires everywhere, where's the f*cking nurse, where's the f*cking nurse? You want to know what it's like to be on a plane for 22 hours? Go home, sit in a chair, and squeeze your head as hard as you f*cking can...don't stop, don't f*cking stop. Then take a paper bag and stick it over your mouth and nose and breathe your own air, over and over and over. Now they say you should fly first class, well, that doesn't f*cking help. So the chair is more comfortable, you're still squeezing the f*ck out of your head. And if you’re in coach...kill yourself. What you want to do is, when you finally have snapped, walk back to one of the bathrooms, go in, put your head in the toilet, and flush it. The suction is such that your head will be ripped right off. Because you’re better off, literally, traveling with your head in toilet water, than spending more than 8 or 9 hours in coach. Who do you think designed the coach seats on an airplane? I think it was a guy with scoliosis, who was really pissed: "Goddamn it, this is the most comfortable chair ever, I don't know what they're b*tching about, this is perfect." What they should do, I think, is take all the coach seats out of the plane and give everybody a five foot stick. That way you could sit wherever you want. You just take it, shove it up your @ss, spin around...when you get bored then after 12 hours you can just beat the sh*t out of each other. The airlines try to distract you, they bring you food, food, liquor, liquor, food, liquor, liquor, food, food...Cognac, they offered me Cognac, I didn't even drink Cognac, so I said fire that SOB up and throw it at my head. They show you a movie, then they show you another movie, and when all that's done, there's still 14 hours to f*cking go! Now they say that New Zealand is beautiful place and I do not know because after 22 hours on a plane any land mass would be beautiful. We could have landed on a tiny iceberg and there could have been just two penguins blowin each other and I would have been thrilled to see them.
2 :
yeah, I have and didn't like it.
3 :
Yeah, i've flown to/from Pittsburgh & Seattle a number of times. It's typical airline food. You know, sandwich and a couple snacks in a box. And you have to buy it. The flight is only like 4 hours, so you're better off just eating before and after the flight. The flight to Seattle is nice, because of the 3 hour time difference, it's only about an hour later than when you left when you arrive. But the flight back takes all day/night after factoring in the time change.

Search News