Monday, March 7, 2011

I need to get to Pittsburgh from Atlanta for a funeral monday evening

I need to get to Pittsburgh from Atlanta for a funeral monday evening.?
I cannot afford a flight since I have a toddler that is 2. Is there any other way to get there besides driving (or flying)? Is there a train that goes there? I dont even know where to start looking. Thanks!
Other - United States - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't know about a train, but Greyhound does make this trip. And it's a loooong ride...over 16 hours. Check out fares & schedules here: http://www.greyhound.com/home/
2 :
Amtrak has a train going from Atlanta to Wash DC. Then there's a connection to Pittsburgh, however the one that leaves Atlanta tonight is full and it's about a 24 hr trip on the train so leaving tomorrow night wouldn't work. You'd get to Pittsburgh to late. You don't have someone willing to sit your baby for a couple of days? You need to have a contingency plan. What if you were injured and in the hospital for a couple of days?

Search News