Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What time should I get to the airport

What time should I get to the airport
My flight to Pittsburgh from Newark airport leaves at 11:09 AM. What time should I get to the airport
Air Travel - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you usually need to be there 2 hours b4 your flight. But i rrecommendto b there 3 hours b4 just in case there are a lot of people in the airport. And if you know 4 sure the airport is gonna b packed u should even consider 4 hours before.
2 :
2-3 hours is definitely not right. Even the airlines officially say 90 minutes for domestic flights. I fly every week. If I have luggage I get there about an hour before, without luggage about 40 minutes before. For international we show up about 1.5-2 hours before.
3 :
Your airline will have recommendations for arrival times at most major airports listed on its Web site. Most larger airports also list suggested arrival times on their own Web sites as well. I'd say at Newark, an hour to 90 minutes before the flight is enough, but since it depends on the airline's procedures, how busy the airport normally is and how long their security lines tend to be, you should check to see what your airline advises.
4 :
Domestic flights is about one hour, two hours for international flights.

Search News