Friday, October 7, 2011

Traveling from Pittsburgh to other cities on the east coast or midwest

Traveling from Pittsburgh to other cities on the east coast or midwest?
My dad is visiting me for a few weeks from abroad and I am looking for things for him to do while he is here. I was hoping to have him travel by himself to one or more of Boston, Chicago and D.C. with day tours in the respective cities, accomodation and vegetarian food included. In other words, I am looking for some sort of package tour via bus, train or flights. Does anyone have ideas? Note that my dad doesn't speak very good English, so tours that are foreigner-friendly are preferable.
Other - United States - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yosoyamar this is a good question, but it's unlikely you will strike someone with knowledge of available package tours already. My only suggestion would be to research your local bus-tour companies. I think a bus tour would be more manageable for someone with limited English. And may I suggest Boston and DC as the two cities most likely to be of interest. Just one phone call to any busline should put you on the right track.

Search News