Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Arriving Buffalo on Greyhound and flying to Pittsburgh same day - where do I keep my luggage

Arriving Buffalo on Greyhound and flying to Pittsburgh same day - where do I keep my luggage ?
I arrive on the Greyhound bus from Toronto, and have to take a flight in the evening. Are there lockers or a baggage area at the bus station where I can keep my bags. Any other option ?
Other - United States - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Bus station is probably your easiest soloution... I had a similar situtation, but I wanted to tour the area I was in so I just rented a car. Then it was easy because the luggage was just in my trunk all day. If you feel up to it, you could always go out to the airport and check your bags early. Most airlines let you check in just about any time the day of your flight.

Search News