Friday, January 7, 2011

What colleges are good around pittsburgh, PA if i want to major in business or engineering and minor in flight

What colleges are good around pittsburgh, PA if i want to major in business or engineering and minor in flight?
I live in Pittsburgh, PA. and I am having trouble finding the right college... I want to become a pilot, but i want my major to be in business or engineering. I also want to minor in professional flight or some other flight studies. I dont care about the size of the school and my gpa is almost a 4.0 with an 1100 sat score. I dont want to travel more then a couple hours away from pittsburgh, but if the school is worthwhile i might make an exception. The only problem is I am having trouble finding the right school. Anybody with any experience with either of these studies or knows any good schools that offers these please help me! thnx.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Consider Marywood University, in Scranton. It offers both Flight School and Aviation Management ADDED Sigh... Neither Carnegie Mellon nor University of Pittsburgh offer Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering. Neither do they offer flight training...
2 :
Carnegie Mellon for aerospace engineering possibly. And have you checked with Pitt? Kind of hard to miss them with the Cathedral of Learning on 5th sticking up from their campus. Also check out www.fnipgh.com for the best time you can have on a Friday night in Pittsburgh with your clothes on.

Search News