Sunday, August 1, 2010

What is the most affordable flight from Boston, MA to Erie, PA

What is the most affordable flight from Boston, MA to Erie, PA?
I am going to visit my auntie in September. I want to know what airlines to check for low fares. I went on Travelocity and Delta and US Air have some rates from $200-$300 round trip. I can't seem to find a direct flight to Erie. Stop overs in Pittsburgh, Phillie, Cleveland, and Detroit. Can you help me? It's Ringo.
Cleveland - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try http://www.expedia.com 99% of the time they will find you the best rates. Ian
2 :
Sorry but there are no direct flights to erie unless you actually flying from Detroit Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Philly, Buffalo or Canada If you fly into Cleveland or Pittsburgh which is roughly 2 hour drive to erie - so if there is a really long lay over consider renting a car and driving the rest of the way to erie.

Search News