Monday, June 7, 2010

Looking for a cheap flight for 2 to Montevideo from Pittsburgh or other east coast city--Important.

Looking for a cheap flight for 2 to Montevideo from Pittsburgh or other east coast city--Important.?
I need to get to Rocha, Uruguay for the birth of my niece, or nephew. I have a place to stay when I get there, in La Paloma, I just need reasonable rates for myself and my fiance. My family is really counting on me and I can't let them down, espescially my little sister. Any help is greatly appreciated. Muchas Gracias!
Uruguay - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try links from page below. Includes link to "Orbitz"
2 :
type in your dates and destination here. http://www.utopia.worldventures.com It will search every website and airline at one time. You don't have to go website to website comparing.
3 :
hay i found great price on cheapflight .com half the price

Search News