Monday, December 7, 2009

Carry on bag limit on United Airlines flight out of Pittsburgh to Denver

Carry on bag limit on United Airlines flight out of Pittsburgh to Denver?
My family and I are going to Seattle this summer to see my grandparents and we have a layover in Denver.....I don't know if the length of the flight has anything to do with the weight limit. We're shipping our suitcases a few days in advance to avoid paying because all four of us are going. So I'd have to take a lot of stuff in my carry on bag because I use it everyday. Also, I'd want to take my purse inside of my bag. Do they charge for a bag inside of a bag? Because I want to avoid any fees.....which is why I'm asking this question.
Air Travel - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i think its 15pounds...
2 :
There is no weight limit on carry-ons. It must meet certain size requirements, which usually consist of a total span of 45 linear inches (add the height, length and width together). The contents of the bag do not matter other than for security guidelines (you can carry the purse separately as well, you get one carry one and one personal item).
3 :
If you have 4 tickets,all 4 of you are entitled to carry on an item, Even if you have a seat for a kid who is to small to physically carry your bag it still counts as permitted. Purses never count, although a large bag that people pretend is there purse does/
4 :
Carry on baggage rules for united airlines (UA) revised, please refer to company official website for more details must fit under your seat or in the overhead bin; should not be more than 9 x 14 x 22 in. (23 x 35 x 56 cm) (length x width x height) or 45 linear inches* (114 linear cm); and may be required to travel as checked baggage if the bag cannot be safely stowed on a particular flight. *linear measurement = length + width + height United exempts the following personal items from your one bag and one personal item limit: http://www.united.com/page/article/0,6722,1032,00.html

Search News