Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Are there any car rental companies in pittsburgh, pa with age minum of 18

Are there any car rental companies in pittsburgh, pa with age minum of 18?
I'm 19. I will be 20 in september. My girlfriend lives in oh, and I want to visit her for her birthday. The cheapest flight is from where I live to pittsburgh, pa, so I need a car to travel, but most companies have a minimum age of 21/25. Are there any independent car rentals in pittsburgh with a minimum age of 18? thanks a lot in advance! I'm an experienced drive i've had my license since I was 16.
Other - Cars & Transportation - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I seriously doubt you will be able to locate a vehicle rental service anywhere that will rent vehicles to someone under age 25. Their insurance companies prohibit it. If you still insist on renting a vehicle, try to talk someone you know into renting it, and see if you can be added as an alternative driver. The best would be if you could have your parent rent it, but this isn't always possible.
2 :
I highly doubt your are going to find a car to rent if your only under 21. All the major car rental companies (Budget,Enterprise,Avis,Hertz,Alamo/National, etc) require 25 years old or 21 years old with a extra charge between 10-125 per day. Good luck

Search News