Monday, November 21, 2011

I am flying out of Pittsburgh to Midway on Northwest and then onto Kansas City, Mo. Will someone tell me where

I am flying out of Pittsburgh to Midway on Northwest and then onto Kansas City, Mo. Will someone tell me where?
to pick up my next flight. This is my first time flying. I only have an hour to board second plane.
Other - United States - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Chicago Midway is a very small airport. You can get to any gate in 5 minutes. You should be fine.
2 :
If you're flying to Midway Airport that is in Chicago. I live in Chicagoland and fly out of Midway for most of my vacations. Northwest Airlines is located in concourse A. Read the departures sign at Midway Airport to see what gate your plane leaves from that goes to Kansas City. You should have plenty of time for your connection as long as your flight leaves on time.

Search News