Friday, August 14, 2009

has anyone ever found an international flight (e.g. Pittsburgh to Spain) cheaper than $500

has anyone ever found an international flight (e.g. Pittsburgh to Spain) cheaper than $500? ?
$500 is the lowest that I have found and I wanted to know if I should hold off on booking the flight? will it go decrease more?
Air Travel - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's like a lottery. You buy the ticket when you feel it is good enough for you. The rates should be good now and get higher as you get closer to Spring and Summer.
2 :
$500 is good. If you are a student, check out the site below. I lucked out and got round trip from Cleveland to Edinburgh, Scotland for $245!!! Hope this helps...
3 :
I found a round trip from PIT to Barcelona in November on British Airways. Round trip is $233.00 plus about $420 in taxes. So the $500 seems decent. $553 on Delta from PIT to Madrid in March.
4 :
If the ticket price is $500, I would purchase it. I would not expect the price to drop much more if at all. There is a better chance that the ticket price will go up.

Search News