Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Can I reschedule my flight for free

Can I reschedule my flight for free?
I am booked on a flight from Pittsburgh to California in about two weeks and I`ll be getting back on a Sunday, but I just recently found out that I have to be back in Pittsburgh two days earlier. I`m on United Airlines and I have two layovers on the way home. Is there any way to reschedule my flight home two days earlier without a hefty fee?
Aircraft - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It depends on if you paid extra for a refundable ticket. Call the airline. They usually try to make it work out for you.
2 :
No matter what anyone here tells you, it's United that will or will not make a fee less flight change for you. Call them and ask.
3 :
Depends on your ticket's "booking code". If you paid the maximum coach fare (booking code "Y"), it's fully refundable. But if your booking code is "T" or "K" or most other letters, then they are supposed to charge you a fee. If you're lucky maybe the agent you talk to on the phone will waive the fee...but I wouldn't hold your breath.
4 :
Probably not, if you got a discount tickey. If you paid full fare it is more likely that you can. The damn airlines will soon charge you for body weight over 100lbs, the way things are going.

Search News